Golf Outing & Tournament Information
The peaceful, rolling hills of a former cattle ranch create a picturesque location for your next tournament or group golf outing for 16 to 152 players. The professional staff at the Golf Club at Champions Circle is experienced at planning & providing tournament operations for groups of all sizes; our professional staff looks forward to working with you to ensure a successful event.
Group outings at the Golf Club at Champions Circle can include pre- and post-event banquets, boxed breakfasts or lunches and additional catered food and beverage needs. We can also customize a package for your group including custom logo golf balls, merchandise, tee prizes, hole-in-one arrangements, award ceremonies or clinics provided by a member of our PGA Professional Staff. As part of our group services, on the day of your event we prepare the following customized items: personalized cart signs, score cards, rule sheets, professional scoreboards and music to give your guests a wonderful golf experience!
For groups of 16 or more players, the following is included in our golf event packages:
- Pre-event planning, including fundraising ideas (if applicable)
- Bag handling
- Green fees
- Club Car Golf Carts with USB Ports, personalized cart signs, golf tees, coolers
- Registration tables
- Practice balls
- Rules/Tournament Information sheets
- Personalized score cards
- Scoring and Scoreboards
- Special Event markers (Longest Drive, Closest to the Pin, Longest Putt)
- PA System and Awards tables
Additional Items Available
- Custom Gift Certificates
- Callaway Club Rentals – with 6 Callaway Golf Balls included in price ($60 per set)
Book your next group outing today!